PREPARATION FOR YOUR VISIT
Our commitment to putting the health and safety of our patients and staff first is unwavering. We have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our clinic and we would like to advise you of some of the safety measures and procedures we are following to help protect you and our staff during your upcoming appointment:
- Pre-screen questions:
- Do you have a cough, flu-like symptoms, sore throat or fever?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been told or is suspected of having COVID19?
- Are you in the middle of a quarantine period or told you should be in quarantine?
- Have you recently returned from travelling or have travelled in the past 14 days?
If you have answered “YES” to any of the above questions we request that for everyone’s safety, please contact our team by phone or email to reschedule your appointment. Please be advised that ignoring these guidelines could result in refusal of treatment upon arrival.
- Please arrive at your recommended appointment time and not early. We are attempting to reduce any potential contact with other patients, and have reduced our waiting room to one chair. If possible, please use your bathroom facilities prior your arriving at the clinic
- Please do not arrive at the office sweaty. If you use a bike to commute – please allow yourself enough time to cool down and dry off.
- Please bring a mask to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival prior to entering the clinic.
- Please proceed directly to the treatment room.
Please be aware that all treatment tables, chairs and touch points have been sanitized prior to your arrival.
The visit will proceed with both doctor and patient wearing a mask.
After your visit:
- Please proceed directly to the front. Our payment terminal is “tap enabled”. You can confirm any future appointments or make arrangements by phone at a later time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer dispenser on the way out. There are dispensers on both sides of the front door.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to see you!